Tsar Events is the only Russian DMC & PCO managed by:
- Certified MEETING Professional (CMP) — a globally recognized professional accreditation for meeting management.
- Certified DESTINATION MANAGEMENT Professional (DMCP) — a globally recognized professional accreditation for destination management.
From “concept to reality”, our services and events are designed to meet the creative, motivational and budgetary needs of the professional meeting planner or executive.
We work with you from the initial concept and design through to successful program execution.
Tsar Events Russia DMC & PCO is a full-service destination management company that can assist you with:
• Destination communication
• Incentive & cultural programs
• Themed parties and special events
• Meeting & planning services
• Ground transportation
• Hotel accommodation
Russia is one of the most extraordinary countries in the world, with an almost matchless depth of cultural and historical riches, and landscapes that have inspired artists and poets for generations. Russia today is one of the most unique incentive destinations – the possibilities of high-end experiences that are authentic to Russian culture are limitless. Dinners at the Imperial Palaces, Architectural tours, Backstage tours at the world’s most prestigious theatres – Mariinsky and Bolshoi, visit of the historic sites that were in the center of the world’s history making. All these activities customized for your program and brand create a memorable and profound experience for your guests.
• State Hermitage Museum – symbol of the city’s cultural, historical, and artistic inheritance, impressive museum holds more than 3 million artifacts
• Kremlin Cathedrals and Armory Chamber
• Amber room at Catherine’s Palace - the gem of the czar’s Winter residence in St. Petersburg
• Peterhof with its spectacular Grand Cascade water fountain display
• Faberge museum - world’s largest collection of Faberge eggs
• Peter & Paul Fortress
• Red Square – largest square and most recognizable symbol of the country
• St.Basil’s Cathedral – country’s most iconic multi dome cathedral located on Red Square
• A private dinner on the Red Square - Russian themed evening at State Historical Museum
• Unique opportunity to visit the Russian president’s residence – Grand Kremlin Palace
• Lunch at the Bunker – 65 meters underground with surprise Red Army Choir performance
• Visit of the Cosmonaut Training Center in Moscow with the meeting with the cosmonaut
• Exclusive Hermitage Evening opening with musical quartet and glass of champagne served on the stairs
• Masquerade Ball at one of the most beautiful Palaces in Russia – Yusupov Palace with high-end entertainment – Private Opera & Ballet performances
• Russia covers 1/7th of the total land of our planet and neighbors more countries than any other country on earth and has 11 time zones
• In terms of population, Russia is the ninth largest country in the world, even though it's the world's biggest country
• As a true cultural capital there are 221 museums, 2,000 libraries, more than 80 theaters, 100 concert organizations, 45 galleries, 62 cinemas and 80 club establishments of culture in St Petersburg
• The Metro of St. Petersburg is the world’s deepest subway (about 100 m deep)
• Baikal lake located in Siberia is the deepest lake in the world with fresh water reservoir
• The Trans-Siberian Railway (connecting Moscow and Vladivostok) is the longest railway in the world
• Moscow's Cathedral of Christ the Saviour holds around 5,000-6,000 at one time and is the tallest Eastern Orthodox church in the world and currently the largest operating Orthodox Church in the world
• Kremlin of Moscow is the world biggest medieval fortress built in XIV-XV centuries
• Russia gave birth to many great artists, scientists and writers: Dostoevsky, Chekhov, Tolstoy, Pushkin, Aivazovsky and Vasnetsov, Gogol and Turgenev, Lomonosov and Karamzin
• There are about 176 operating fountains (including 40 huge fountains) and 5 cascades in Peterhof, located in the suburbs of St.Petersburg
• 27 Russians were the Nobel Prize Laureates, the list includes the following great names Bunin, Pasternak, Gorbachev, Landau, Sakharov, Solgenicin, Kapitsa and many others
• In Russian city Oimyakon lowest temperature of air is registered in year 1933 was -67.7 °C
Russia is the largest country in the world with the area over 17 million square km. The state is located in eastern Europe and northern Asia. From north to south the country stretches for over 4,000 km; from west to east – for almost 10,000 km. Russia borders with 16 countries. Moscow is the capital of Russia and its largest city with 3 major international airports servicing over 70 million passengers yearly. St.Petersburg is the second largest city in Russia with 1 major airport Pulkovo servicing both international and domestic flights. These two cities are the most popular attractions for the MICE industry, in between cities there is high speed train Sapsan connection (4 hour train ride).